The internationalisation has become the key strategy of Research Foundation – University General Hospital of Valencia (FIHGUV) in order to ensure its sustainable growth. Hence, the International Projects Office of FIHGUV main objective is to promote this internationalisation, increasing its international representation through the interaction and cooperation for the exchange and generation of knowledge, as well as attracting talent, supporting FIHGUV researchers in all those initiatives that involve expanding its lines of research at an international level.
FIHGUV is aligned with the European Union (EU), through the Horizon 2020 program, whichhas proposed a strategy in order to strengthen the European economy through research, development and innovation projects financing programs, from the most basic research to close-to-market initiatives, in order to increase the possibilities of employment, productivity and social cohesion.
In this context, the International Projects Office of FIHGUV contributes with the following activities:
- Project Management,
- Scientific-technical and Statistical consulting,
- International Projects consulting.
The services offered give support to Researchers:
- From the first idea to the presentation of the project in international calls,
- And supporting the Independent Research,
- Through the search for the most appropriate call,
- Anticipating changes in the research and innovation cycle,
- For the alignment of the objectives with the expectations of the funding entities,
- Search for partners, and establishment of consortiums,
- Relationships with international prestigious entities,
Protection of intellectual property and valuing the expected results.